We’ve built a product that makes your startup look professional, elegant and focused. Start building a beautiful email campaign today.
Being startup, time is always a factor. This is why we have carefully created ready-to-use modules that you can easily piece together to create a stunning campaign in a matter of minutes. It comes with 50+ purpose-built sections and 12 layouts to get you started!
For the first time on ThemeForest you can buy an HTML template together with a complementary Email template so that you can build a stunning website and launch professional email campaign. Get the HTML version here.
If you have any pre-sale questions do not hesitate to contact us through our profile.
- Fully responsive, even in Gmail apps
- Online Builder (StampReady)
- Compatible with 20+ email clients – tested with Email on Acid
- Built with the Pine Email Framework
- 12 column grid
- Mobile widths and offsets
- Background images work in all versions of Outlook
- Custom Mobile Stacking: reorder multi-column layouts for mobile
- Unique interactive components: hamburger menu, mobile accordion
- Highly optimised code – emails load fast
- Well documented
- 5 PSD files
- Standalone HTML version
- Campaign Monitor version
- MailChimp version
- MyMail version
- StampReady version
Each version includes
- Components: buttons, dividers, spacers, menus
- Pine Framework grid examples, ready-to-use
- Base layout file: just add sections
- 50+ sections
- Call to action
- and much more
- 8 pre-built marketing templates
- 4 pre-built notification templates
Compatible email clients
- Gmail Android App
- Outlook Android App
- iPhone 5, 6, 7
- Gmail iOS App
- Outlook iOS App
- Apple Mail
- Outlook 2003
- Outlook 2007
- Outlook 2010
- Outlook 2011
- Outlook 2013
- Outlook 2016
- Outlook 2016 (Mac)
- Lotus Notes 8
- Mozilla Thunderbird
- AOL web
- Gmail web
- Google Apps
- Office 365
- Yahoo! web
- Web font support in email is limited
- Images used in the demo are not included in the download
SOS! I Need Support!
In addition to an extremely detailed template and framework documentation, we provide top-notch support!
Post a comment or open a ticket here.
All of our base photos come from the following stock photography sites:
v.1.0.1 – 03/02/17